About the Organization
The Printers Mysore limited is a leading Media Company in India with iconic media brands like Deccan Herald and Prajavani. The Printers Mysore is transitioning from being an integral part of the print media ecosystem to a diversified media group.
Capitalizing on the strength of its media brands, it has embarked on a journey to develop a digital media business for the 21st century media consumer.
Currently Deccan Herald and Prajavani are available across various digital products such as desktop and mobile sites, mobile apps and e-papers. The brands have incrementally increased their focus on Video and social media, by creating specialized content in this area. We have launched an Edutech portal for competitive exam aspirants.
Know More About Us
Designation :Sr Manager / Manager – Programmatic Revenue & Adops
Qualification :MBA or PGDBM
Number of Positions :1
Job Description :
- Schedule and launch ad campaigns for websites, Mobile site and Native Apps and custom programs timely and accurately via GAM.
- Implement Header Bidding stacks across our sites with optimal revenue generation and reporting parameters
- Implement partnerships with Ad exchanges / Trading desks, manage campaigns, yields and delivery.
- Assist with Private Marketplace and Programmatic Direct Deals. Create packages and ensure delivery for PMP deals.
- QA creative for functionality and compliance with technical specifications and content restrictions.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance to ensure customer satisfaction and provide suggestions for optimization wherever possible.
- Investigate and help resolve various ad operations issues (e.g. technical issues, under deliveries, deliver discrepancies, billing disputes) with clients, agencies, third-party platforms, and internal stakeholders.
- Forecast and manage inventory; Pull various reports as needed.
- Prepare monthly Direct Sales & Programmatic Revenue Reports as per requirement.
- Proactive communication with marketing and sales teams on any issues including, but not limited to, expected under deliveries, launch delays, technical issues, etc.
- Work with Senior Managers on implementing Ad solution processes, standards, best practices.
- Assist with programmatic network advertising execution including floor and yield bidding techniques, pass back and HB /waterfall hierarchies.
- Provide detailed financial and analytics reporting on an ongoing basis focusing on fill rate, CPM, and earnings (projected and actual).
Required Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Any graduate with MBA or PGDBM is preferred.
- Minimum 4- 6 years ad operations/trafficking experience via Google AD Manager
- Minimum 2 years managing programmatic partnerships or working for a DSP, SSP, or Ad Exchange
- Strong working knowledge of GAMDV 360, Google Analytics, Excel,
- Strong understanding of rich media and third party ad servers (e.g. DCM/DFA, Sizmek, Pointroll, etc.)
- Strong understanding of network advertising systems such as DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, including but not limited to Pubmatic, Yieldbot, ADX, AdSense, and SpotXchange.
- Capable of high-level data analysis using Excel, Google Analytics, and earnings metrics
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Juggle multiple tasks, ability to prioritize responsibilities, and excellent time management
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Pro-active, quick learner, able to adapt and operate effectively in fast-paced, highly demanding, constantly evolving environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills; positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills